Faculty of Economics

Faculty of Law and Political Sciences (LPS) was founded in 1997. LPS offers graduate and undergraduate programs in Law, Political Sciences, and International Relations. Although relatively young, the Faculty is well-known among the academia as an important institute of higher education aimed at teaching and conducting research in Law and Political Science fields. To date, 73 highly qualified academic staff teaches and educates 1553 undergraduate and 448 graduate students in this Faculty. The facilities available in the faculty include a well-stocked specialized library, a computer center, and an amphitheater. Presently, 43 employees are working in the faculty’s library, admissions office, research centers, undergraduate and postgraduate offices, and public relations office.